Thank you for your interest in supporting the Art Walk Project!
Two of my big goals for this project are to keep it up and running, and keep it free for everyone and anyone who wants to enjoy it. With that being said keeping a project like this going takes a lot of work, time and money. Particularly when it comes to producing new art walks but also when it comes to making sure all of the information is correct and up to date. So, if you are interested there are a few key ways you can help out…
I hope if you tried an art walk and enjoyed it you will consider making a donation. click here to donate.
2. Take an Art Walk!
Grab a friend, or some family, and head out to explore creativity in the communities. Don’t forget to share you experience on Social Media!
3. Follow The Art Walk Project on social media and share your favorite piece of public art!
Was there a specific piece of art you liked? Share pictures from your experience on social media and don’t forget to tag:
- IG @ArtWalkProject #theartwalkproject
- TW @artwalkproj #artwalkproject
- don’t forget to tag the artist!
4. Share the Art Walk Project with News Media!
If there is specific news media outlet, (TV, radio, digital, print) you think might be interested in this project, why not share it with them?
6. Sign up for the mailing list (at the bottom of this page)!
Get notification of new art walks and related posts delivered directly to your inbox!
7. Let me know of any new art!
If there’s something you think I should check out or might have missed? Let me know! (sidenote: I can’t include everything but I will always try to check it out!)
8. Become a Sponsor or collaborate on an Art Walk!
If you want to sponsor, collaborate on, or commission an Art Walk please contact me via email!
Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to connect and contact me with any questions via social media!